X-Lite X-803 Ultra Carbon - Mastery
X-Lite X-803 Ultra Carbon - Mastery
A high-performance full-face helmet designed to match the technicality, high-speeds and demand of the track, the X-Lite X-803 Ultra Carbon is perfect for racing. The helmet is the high-end carbon version of the popular X-803, featuring a new carbon fibre shell that lends to a lighter weight on your neck and provides a more comfortable fit for longer rides. The aerodynamics of the X-803 Ultra Carbon has also been improved, thanks in part to the lightness of the shell as well as the new addition of an adjustable rear spoiler, optimised to improve stability and profile in various head positions.
In terms of comfort, the Ultra Carbon features an efficient RAF (Racing Air Flow) ventilation system, designed and tested in a wind tunnel and track for maximum efficiency. The inner padding of the helmet assists with the movement of air, staying cool, dry and comfortable throughout and comfortable on your face The expanded foam cheek pads are designed to provide even pressure on your face, reducing strain over long periods of wear and remaining consistent for longer compared to traditional padding.
Other innovative racing features of the helmet include a Double Action visor lock that prevents the visor from being opened accidentally at high speeds and prevents misting at low speeds, with an emergency cheek pad removal system dubbed NERS (Nolan Emergency Release System), and a fog-resistant Pinlock visor as well as Nolan's patented adjusting system that allows you to adjust the stretch of the inner visor from the helmet's exterior and without dismantling.
- Carbon fibre outer shell construction
- Emergency release cheek pad system
- Wide lateral visible anti-scratch visor
- Double D ring retention system
- Expanded foam cheek pads for increased performance and comfort fit
- External Pinlock adjustment system
- Double action visor lock prevents opening at high speed
- Race inspired breath deflector
- Racing air flow system with upper and front air intakes
- Adjustable rear spoiler offers improved stability at speed
- Elongated chin guard offering increased comfort
- Racing experience inner comfort padding with innovative net upper construction
- Removable and washable lining
- Helmet Features
- ACU Approved, Carbon Fibre Shell, Double D-Ring, Pinlock Ready, Integrated Sun Visor
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
X-Lite Helmets Size Guide
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a flexible tape measure around your head approximately one inch above the eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimetres) to find your helmet size in the chart above.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.