X-Lite X-903 N-Com - Cavalcade
X-Lite X-903 N-Com
The X-903 is X-Lite’s top of the range full-face touring motorcycle helmet with a fantastic sporty design. The composite fibre shell is protective and gives the helmet a reduced weight to give you the best performing ride possible. The X-903 features Nolan’s patented Emergency Release System.
The X-903 is designed and set up for the new generation of X-Lite’s communication systems the N-Com, to make the X-903 a fantastic adaptable and high-tech touring motorcycle helmet.
- Composite fibre shell
- Nolan’s patented Emergency Release System
- Ultra-wide visor
- Integrated internal sun visor
- Double D-Ring retention system
- Helmet Features
- Ratchet Strap, Pinlock Ready, Integrated Sun Visor
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
X-Lite Helmets Size Guide
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a flexible tape measure around your head approximately one inch above the eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimetres) to find your helmet size in the chart above.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.