X-Lite X-903 - Ultra Grand Tour
X-lite’s high-carbon-content full face touring helmet. Its sporting character, combined with a wide range of innovative technical solutions, makes it the ideal companion for motor-tourism enthusiasts who love to take on the longest and most exciting of journeys.
- NERS - Nolan Emergency Release System (Patent Pending) - This system, patent pending, allows emergency teams to remove the cheek pads from the helmet while it is still being worn by the motorcyclist by simply pulling the red tapes attached to the front of the pads themselves
- ROTATIONAL IMPACT TESTS - In the Newton S.r.l. laboratory, the X-903 ULTRA CARBON has passed the rotational impact tests undergone by the competition helmets which are used in various races including the MotoGP and SBK. Newton S.r.l. is an independent testing laboratory which is recognized by the Italian Ministry of Transport for the approval of helmets and visors in accordance with regulation UN/ECE 22-05
- ULTRAWIDE VISOR - The large surface of the S/R (Scratch Resistant) visor makes it possible to have a broader view, also lateral, thus highly increasing active safety. The visor mechanism with tilting functionality (patent pending) allows a greater extension of the area covered by the Pinlock® and reduces the risk of accidental opening/closing of the visor as well as infiltrations
- PINLOCK® FOG-RESISTANT INNER VISOR - Thanks to the patented adjusting system, the stretch of the Pinlock® inner visor can be adjusted, acting from the exterior of the visor, without the necessity of removing. The Full Silicone Border (FSB) allows first of all for an increase in the size of the air chamber located between the helmet exterior and interior, thus further reducing the risk of fogging; secondly, it reduces the risk of scratches to the visor
- MVA - Magnetic Visor Assembly (Patent Pending) - This system, patent pending, allows for extremely rapid assembly of the visor thanks to the presence of magnets both in the visor itself and in the relative mechanism
- VPS SUNSCREEN - Moulded out of LEXANTM, it is S/R (Scratch Resistant) and F/R (Fog Resistant) treated and offers UV protection up to 400 nanometres. It can be easily removed for maintenance and cleaning and is fully-adjustable
- MICROLOCK2 (PATENTED) - Availability according to the product version. It is a patented double lever retention system with micrometric adjustment. It consists of a thermoplastic ergonomic opening lever, and of a second aluminium toothed and holding lever. The toothed lever releases the micrometric strip, thus the chin strap can only be open with a very broad rotation of the opening lever. This device minimizes the possibility of unintentional opening of the retention system
- COMFORT INNER PADDING WITH INNOVATIVE NET CONSTRUCTION - The comfort inner padding is made with active carbon filaments, a thermoregulatory, antistatic and dissipative element. The liner, with an innovative net construction, aids the movement of air around the upper part of the head which thus stays cool and dry. The inner padding is additionally made up of lateral cheek pads and lining straps which are all completely removable and washable
- LPC - LINER POSITIONING CONTROL (PATENT PENDING) - This system, patent pending, allows for the regulating of the position of the liner. This permits the positioning of the same- sized helmet to be adjusted for different heads, consequently adapting to various requirements and head shapes
- EYEWEAR ADAPTIVE - This system has been designed for the comfort of eyeglass wearers. In a quick and easy way, it allows to obtain a space in the cheek pads for the glasses temples. It is reversible, so the cheek pads can be returned to the initial configuration. To further facilitate the washing, the cheek pads are equipped with expanded foam inner padding which can be taken out from the fabric covering
- SET UP FOR N-COM COMMUNICATION SYSTEM - The helmet is ready and approved with the N-Com communication system installed. The system allowing for the installation and the compatible N-Com product itself, have both been designed with the aim of facilitating the assembly of the system into the helmet - N-COM COMPATIBILITY B902 X series and B601 X series
- White, Red, Yellow, Carbon
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
X-Lite Helmets Size Guide
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a flexible tape measure around your head approximately one inch above the eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimetres) to find your helmet size in the chart above.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.