THE UK'S BEST HELMET DEALS
The best brands at the best prices - click here for more.0%
Interest free finance available on orders over £400
Infinity Motorcycles Online Returns
At Infinity Motorcycles Online we want you to be delighted with the products and the service you receive from us.
In the event that you do have a problem with your item(s) or find them to be unsuitable we will do our very best to make it right for you.
You can return your goods to any Infinity Motorcycles Store, just make sure you have your proof of purchase.
Alternatively you can post the goods back to us at;
Infinity Motorcycles Ltd, Infinity Motorcycles Online, Unit 1 Lawrence Way, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 3DL
Please enclose a completed returns form.
1. Unwanted Items. Unused goods which are either unsuitable or have been purchased from InfinityMotorcycles.com in error may be returned for an exchange or refund within 14 days of receipt.
- Goods must be returned to us in a new, unused and re-saleable condition (including all packaging, tags, manuals and keys). If the goods are not in this condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or deduct up to 50% of the purchase price from the refund amount.
- Any goods returned are done so at your own expense and risk. We would recommend using a recorded delivery service as we will not accept responsibility for goods “lost in transit”. If your item is excessively large or heavy we can arrange for a courier to collect it at your expense. This will then be deducted from your refund amount.
- If a refund is required we will refund you the price of the goods only. We will not refund any delivery charge you may have paid.
- PLEASE NOTE: A refund will not be issued by the store but by Infinity Motorcycles Online. We will issue a refund when we have received and checked the condition of the goods in question.
- If an exchange is required we will send the new item(s) out once we have received the returned item(s). Any difference in price between the new and old product will be paid by you or refunded by us before your new product is dispatched.
2. Faulty or Wrongly Supplied Goods. Goods supplied incorrectly or faulty must be notified within 7 days of receipt by phone (0800 130 3377), or by email (email@example.com).
- If you need to return the goods, please contact our Returns Department on 0800 130 3377 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can arrange a free return for you.
- Goods can also be returned to any Infinity Motorcycle Store with proof of purchase.
3. Warranty Returns. If an item you have purchased from InfinityMotorcycles.com develops a fault/problem within the warranty period please call 0800 130 3377 or email email@example.com to discuss the best means of rectifying the problem.
- If an item has an obvious fault we will do our best to repair, replace or refund within 7 days of receiving the item.
- If the fault is not obvious we will need to send the item to the supplier or manufacturer for testing. Please note this can sometimes take up to 4 weeks depending on the item and the fault.
- If the item is found to be faulty it will be repaired, replaced or refunded, including any postage that you may have paid to return the item.
- In the event that the fault is found to be due to misuse, damage sustained after purchase or subject to normal wear and tear, we will contact you to find out whether you would like the item returned or repaired if a repair is possible. In this case the cost of repair and return postage would be at your expense.